Thursday, April 15, 2010

Jacob's baptism

Picture's from Jake's baptism.
I loved loved his outfit and Nick bought him some pumas as a final touch. I admit, I think they were a little pricey, but they completed the outfit!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My sister Rachel, Jacob's godmother

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Nick's cousin Ashley made the cake. It was beautiful and delicious!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Nick's cousin Clinton, Jacob's godfather

I was very lucky that Nick's aunt Penny offered to host the party afterwards. It would of been a tight fit in my apartment. Also, Penny, Nancy and Arleen (my MIL) took care of all the food and decorating.

It was a fabulous day!

1 comment: