Monday, March 29, 2010

It was just one of those days...

1. I had my assessement appointment at the gym this morning and showed up for my 930 appointment a couple minutes late just to find out my appointment was at 900. Thankfully, I was able to reschedule for Thursday.

2. Jake has a lingering ear infection in his left ear.

3. It rained all day.

4. I wore my shirt inside out and didn't realize it until I was halfway through eating supper at a restaurant. It was noticeable.

But...on the plus side...

1. I did 45 minutes of cardio and 15 minutes of stretching.

2. I got 2 blissful hours of mommy time thanks for Jake's aunt Penny who fed, bathed and played with my cranky baby. But according to sources, Jake was a happy baby for Penny. Yay!

3. Jake is sleeping in his crib!! Woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment